Language Proficiency Center, Bangladesh is looking for bonafide Bangladeshi Communicative English Teachers to teach in English Access Microscholarship Program. Interested applicants must fulfill the following requirements to meet the specified standard to meet the goals of the English Access Program. The Applicant must fulfill the following:
1) He /She must have completed Schooling from an English Medium School.
2) He /She Must hold a university degree with the qualification English Language Teaches and a minimum of three years of experience working with students.
3) Teachers with ELT degree and teaching experience will get priority.
4) The applicant should have an advanced level of English, roughly equivalent to a score of 550 on the TOEFL, TTP or a B2 on the Cambridge University’s first certificate Examination (FCE). Alternately, the applicant should have at least ten years of teaching communicative English.
5) Basic knowledge of U.S. Society and culture, especially as it refers to the following holidays: Earth Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Thanksgiving.
6) An applicant must have at least three years teaching experience of American English or teaching in a learner/student centered classroom setting.
7) An applicant must have the ability to be a teacher leader.
8) An applicant must have a strong desire and motivation to work with disadvantaged youth.
9) An applicant must have the dedication to working with Access student.
10) An applicant must have the ability to organize and participate in enhancement activities and outdoor-out of class activities.
11) Having soft skills and social etiquette will be considered as additional qualification.
12) Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), an internet browser (Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, etc.), and e-mail.
13. Availability for the hours a week in the afternoons during weekdays or on Saturday mornings.
14. Willingness to attend professional development and Access Program events organized by the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
Send Application: Email: email@example.com
Language Proficiency Center, Dhaka
Arma Shaily Apartment, House: 79/1, 2nd Floor, Fakir Abdul Mannaf Shoroni, Badda Link Road, Dhaka 1212, Phone 029857305, firstname.lastname@example.org