Language Proficiency Center (LPC) invites application from bonafide Bangladesh Secondary School students in Dhaka and Chittagong for enrolment in the US Government funded two year English Access Microscholarship Program (EAMP)
The 400 hour Program is scheduled to start from October 1, 2020 and is expected to be completed by September 30, 2022.
The FY18 English Access Microscholarship Program is designed to improve the quality of English language instruction for marginalized groups in Bangladesh. The Program provides a foundation of English language skills to bright, economically disadvantaged 13 to 20 year old students through after-school classes and intensive sessions and activities that may lead to better educational prospects and jobs. The program also gives participants the opportunity to gain an appreciation for U.S. culture and values and is intended to develop leadership qualities in students to prepare them as change agents by enhancing their ability to participate successfully in the socio-economic development of their countries as well as improve their chances of participating in U.S. educational and exchange programs.
Salient Feature of the program:
- Two year program totaling 400 hours of class.
- Gender balanced.
- Free US Government scholarship
- Student centered learning environment.
- Developing computer skills
- Open to students from the mainstream and madrasa education system
- Students transportation allowance provided
- Students must be from economically and socially disadvantaged background.
- Students must be between 13 to 15 years of age.
- Students must be academically bright.
- Students must be committed to attend the two year program.
- Students must participate in a two day Access Camp in a suitable location outside of their home city.
Students must be recommended by their respective School / Madrasa
- Parents National ID Card Photo Copy
- Students Birth Certificate Photo Copy
- School/Madrasah/College Testimonial Paper Signature by The Head Master
- School/Madrasah/College Students ID Card
- School/Madrasah/College Students Certificate One Set Photo Copy
- Number Of Family Members
- Family Members Place of Work and Position
- Parents Place of Work and Position
- Parents Monthly Earn Statement
- Permanent Address And Present Address
- Parents Cell Phone Number And Students Cell Phone Number
- Age Limit 13 to 15.
- Parents Monthly Salary Certificate Collect From Office/City Corporation/ Union Member.
- Students P.P Size 2 Copy Photo.
- Class 9 to 10
Online Application Link: Click Here
Language Proficiency Center – Dhaka
House# 79/1, Arma Shaily Apartment, Fakir Abdul Mannaf Shoroni, Link Road Badda,Dhaka -1212
Phone 029857305, Email: email@example.com
Language Proficiency Center – Chittagong
House#299, Road#13, Block#B, Chandgaon R/A, Chittagong
Phone: 01544310306, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Lpcctg2008@gmail.com