By Jason W. Brown
Read Online or Download Agnosia and Apraxia: Selected Papers of Liepmann, Lange, and P”tzl (Institute for Research in Behavioral Neuroscience Series) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Dwelling within the shadowy inside of the brain's limbic approach and invisible to the untrained eye, submit worrying tension illness cannot purely torture its sufferers for an entire life, yet reaches past sufferers to negatively impact kinfolk and household. Soldier's center, titled after one of many early names for PTSD, delves into the lives of in a different way common American veterans who, possible for no cause, show lasting styles of undesirable offerings and erratic, self-destructive habit.
This quantity has as its fundamental objective the exam of matters touching on govt functionality and frontal lobe improvement. whereas many texts have addressed those concerns, this can be the 1st to take action inside of a particularly developmental framework. This quarter of cognitive functionality has got expanding consciousness over the last decade, and it really is now proven that the frontal lobes, and linked government services, are serious for effective functioning in way of life.
Epilepsy is a standard power neurological disease characterized via recurrent unprovoked seizures, and impacts 50 million humans around the globe. nearly 30% of those do not need seizure regulate inspite of the easiest to be had medicinal drugs, for this reason renewed and extending curiosity within the use of nutritional remedies to regard epilepsy.
This finished evaluation of analysis and medical perform in PTSD comprises new insights into evaluate with reference to DSM-5 and ICD-11, dialogue of ongoing controversies within the box as to what constitutes secure and powerful care, and new learn as to overview, prognosis, therapy, and prevention of PTSD.
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and People with Dementia (Neuropsychological Rehabilitation: A Modular Handbook)
- The Routledge International Handbook of Biosocial Criminology (Routledge International Handbooks)
- Psychological and Psychosocial Consequences of Combat and Deployment with Special Emphasis on the Gulf War (Gulf War Illnesses Series)
- Neurobiology of Comparative Cognition (Comparative Cognition and Neuroscience Series)
- Neuroscience, Consciousness and Spirituality: 1 (Studies in Neuroscience, Consciousness and Spirituality)
- When Someone You Love Suffers from Posttraumatic Stress: What to Expect and What You Can Do
Additional resources for Agnosia and Apraxia: Selected Papers of Liepmann, Lange, and P”tzl (Institute for Research in Behavioral Neuroscience Series)
Agnosia and Apraxia: Selected Papers of Liepmann, Lange, and P”tzl (Institute for Research in Behavioral Neuroscience Series) by Jason W. Brown