By Gregory D. Cascino,Joseph I. Sirven
Read or Download Adult Epilepsy PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
Dwelling within the shadowy inside of the brain's limbic procedure and invisible to the untrained eye, submit annoying tension illness cannot simply torture its sufferers for a life-time, yet reaches past sufferers to negatively effect relations and family. Soldier's center, titled after one of many early names for PTSD, delves into the lives of another way common American veterans who, possible for no cause, reveal lasting styles of undesirable offerings and erratic, self-destructive habit.
This quantity has as its basic goal the exam of concerns referring to govt functionality and frontal lobe improvement. whereas many texts have addressed those matters, this can be the 1st to take action inside a particularly developmental framework. This zone of cognitive functionality has bought expanding consciousness during the last decade, and it's now verified that the frontal lobes, and linked government capabilities, are severe for effective functioning in lifestyle.
Epilepsy is a standard power neurological disease characterized via recurrent unprovoked seizures, and impacts 50 million humans all over the world. nearly 30% of those shouldn't have seizure keep watch over despite the easiest to be had medicines, as a result renewed and extending curiosity within the use of nutritional remedies to regard epilepsy.
This complete assessment of analysis and scientific perform in PTSD contains new insights into evaluate with reference to DSM-5 and ICD-11, dialogue of ongoing controversies within the box as to what constitutes secure and powerful care, and new learn as to evaluate, prognosis, therapy, and prevention of PTSD.
- Managing Trauma in the Workplace: Supporting Workers and Organisations
- Durch die gläserne Tür - Lebensbericht einer Autistin (German Edition)
- The Upward Spiral: Using Neuroscience to Reverse the Course of Depression, One Small Change at a Time
- Psychological and Neurobiological Aspects of Eating Disorders: A Taste-fMRI Study in Patients Suffering from Anorexia Nervosa
- The Mind-Body Interface in Somatization: When Symptom Becomes Disease
- Evidence-Based Adjunctive Treatments (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
Extra info for Adult Epilepsy
Adult Epilepsy by Gregory D. Cascino,Joseph I. Sirven