By Elizabeth T. Hulbert,Marjorie M. Petit,Caroline B. Ebby,Elizabeth P. Cunningham,Robert E. Laird
A specialise in Multiplication and Division is a groundbreaking attempt to make arithmetic schooling examine quite simply obtainable and comprehensible to pre- and in-service K–6 arithmetic educators. Revealing scholars’ idea procedures with large annotated samples of pupil paintings and vignettes attribute of academics’ stories, this publication is certain to equip educators with the information and instruments had to regulate their classes and to enhance scholar studying of multiplication and division.
- Looking again Questions at the tip of every bankruptcy let lecturers to research scholar pondering and to contemplate tutorial techniques for his or her personal students.
- Instructional hyperlinks help academics relate options from every one bankruptcy to their very own recommendations and programs.
- Big rules frame the chapters and supply a platform for significant exploration of the educating of multiplication and division.
- Answer Key posted on-line bargains broad factors of in-chapter questions.
Each bankruptcy contains sections at the universal middle nation criteria for arithmetic and integrates the continuing overview venture (OGAP) Multiplicative Reasoning development for formative review reasons. situated at the query of the way scholars enhance their realizing of mathematical ideas, this leading edge ebook locations math academics within the mode of ongoing motion researchers.
Read Online or Download A Focus on Multiplication and Division: Bringing Research to the Classroom (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series) PDF
Best primary education books
This is often the publication of the broadcast e-book and will now not contain any media, web site entry codes, or print vitamins that could come packaged with the sure booklet. Parent-Child family: background, conception and Context, 3rd Edition,is the main entire e-book to be had at the dating among guardian and baby.
Simply because motion is the easiest antidote to weather switch! Use this handbook to educate your scholars the technological know-how and truth of weather swap, whereas empowering them to do so of their personal groups. during this better half to the remarkable Young Voices for the Planet film sequence, you’ll locate: Inspiring precise tales of low- or no-cost youth-led tasks that deal with quite a lot of environmental concerns sensible assistance for uplifting scholars to strengthen initiatives correct to their very own groups, together with making plans, financing, safeguard, and legal responsibility Many artistic and replicable how you can decrease CO2 emissions, in addition to connections to the NGSSTo view the movies, stopover at www.
Figuring out and addressing social justice issues has develop into a significant concentration in a growing number of colleges in addition to instructor education schemes. The actions during this ebook are grounded within the reputation that private adventure and engagement is key for significant intercultural studying and social justice understanding to happen.
For many years faculties have invested gigantic assets in boosting academic results for deprived scholars, yet these investments haven't consistently generated confident results. even if many groups have elevated tuition selection, for instance, households usually decide to retain their teenagers in failing colleges.
- Boosting Learning in the Primary Classroom: Occupational therapy strategies that really work with pupils (David Fulton / Nasen)
- Considering Trilingual Education (Routledge Research in Education)
- Poverty Is NOT a Learning Disability: Equalizing Opportunities for Low SES Students
- Creativity in Primary Education (Achieving QTS Series)
- Values&Involv Gram Sch Ils 240: Volume 26 (International Library of Sociology)
Additional info for A Focus on Multiplication and Division: Bringing Research to the Classroom (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series)
A Focus on Multiplication and Division: Bringing Research to the Classroom (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series) by Elizabeth T. Hulbert,Marjorie M. Petit,Caroline B. Ebby,Elizabeth P. Cunningham,Robert E. Laird