By Augusto Fuschini
Augusto Fuschini, engenheiro civil (1843-1911)
Este livro apresenta «A architectura religiosa na Edade Média», de Augusto Fuschini.
- Parte I. Origens Da Architectura Christã
- A Lucta Entre O Paganismo E O Christianismo
- Os Tres Primeiros Seculos Do Christianismo
- As Invasões Dos Barbaros
- Parte Ii. Os Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Latino
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Byzantino
- Acção Reciproca Dos Dois Estylos Christãos Primitivos
- Parte Iii. Os Estylos Christãos Definitivos
- Synthese Social Dos Seculos Xi E Xii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Romanico
- A Sé Patriarchal De Lisboa E A Sua Restauração
- Synthese Social Do Seculo Xiii
- Espirito E Caracteres Do Estylo Ogival
- O Estylo Ogival Entre Nós
- Parte Iv. O Mosteiro De Santa Maria Da Victoria
- Origens E Construcção Do Mosteiro
- O Estylo Architectonico Do Mosteiro
- As Epochas Da Construcção Do Mosteiro
- Descripção Geral Dos Edificios Da Primeira Epocha
- Relação Dos Architectos E Mestres
Read Online or Download A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar architecture books
Manhattan urban is domestic to a few of the main recognizable locations on the planet. As universal because the sight of recent Year’s Eve in instances sq. or a protest in entrance of urban corridor might be to us, can we comprehend who controls what occurs there? Kristine Miller delves into six of latest York’s most crucial public areas to track how layout affects their complex lives.
Transformational suggestion by means of Jason F. McLennan is a dynamic selection of provocative essays thatcritically problem the layout practices and considering which are interwoven inside our contemporarycultural, societal, own worth platforms. instead of an ominous observation concerning the terminal shortcomings of society, McLennan relateshis architectural acumen and his eclectic wisdom of sustainability, featuring an clever, andsometimes radical rethinking of the way we are living, paintings and plan for a residing destiny.
The Ethics of a possible Urbanism explores the prospective and strength relevance of Giorgio Agamben’s political strategies and writings for the speculation and the perform of structure and concrete layout. It sketches out the potentiality of Agamben’s politics, that may have an effect on swap in present architectural and layout discourses.
Rapid Revit! : advertisement Drawing utilizing Autodesk® Revit® 2018This booklet is for college kids that experience a few adventure utilizing Autodesk Revit. This ebook comprises step by step venture tutorials with screenshots utilizing the Revit application. The devices for the initiatives are in Imperial (Feet & Inches) devices. The e-book contains the drawing of a two-story advertisement construction.
- The Sacred In-Between: The Mediating Roles of Architecture
- The Imperatives of Urban and Regional Planning : Concepts and Case Studies from the Developing World
- Ecotarium: Unlimited Lifecycle Design (CRITPraX Book 2)
- Patrick Geddes and Town Planning: A Critical View
- Wooden Church Architecture of the Russian North: Regional Schools and Traditions (14th - 19th centuries) (Routledge Research in Architecture)
- Evangelism God's Way Manual: Discipleship, Educating, and Leadership
Additional resources for A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition)
A architectura religiosa na Edade Média (Portuguese Edition) by Augusto Fuschini